Presenting FreeBSD-Kirkwood 8.2-RELEASE2011-06-16 22:06
This release is the fruit of months of testing to produce something solid and awesome.
In addition to the usual 8.2 goodness, this ARM release features:
- Wlan support. Tested with my
if_rundevice, a TP-LINK TL-WN321G 1
- UFS journaling
- USB dialup and 3g modems (untested)
- Fix for
if_axecontrollers dying after a certain amount of traffic, pulled from HEAD
- wol / wakeonlan
- squeezebox-server (Broken Perl)
- openarena (New version based on ioQuake doesn’t support ARM)
- spamassassin (Broken Perl)
Get it from the download page.
leave a comment email me if you’re in need of a specific package and don’t have the means to build it yourself.
The rum driver man page for claims the TL-WN321G is a rum device, but I received a different version that was luckily supported by if_run ↩